250 ML Color Enhancing Sealer for Exotic Stone
250 ML Ager Tiger is a stone sealing color enhancing surface treatment that is especially effective when used on exotic natural granite stone that has been resined. This product is great for matching the color of the untreated edge of the granite surface with the resin treated top.
This stone enhancer is also compatible with several stone materials that have very porous surfaces including:
Not only does Ager Tiger (250 ML) enhance exotic natural stone, but it is also a fantastic sealer against:
- Household Stains
Works for Outdoor Use
When applied to a stone surface, 250 ML Ager Tiger provides an excellent effect that makes the stone appear to be wet. This wet effect enhances the natural color of the stone as it seals the material.
Ager Tiger in the 250 ML container is VOC compliant and does not yellow against UV in outdoor applications. This makes Ager Tiger a good choice for use on several outdoor surfaces that are made of any of the materials mentioned above.
Directions for Use
Using Ager Tiger natural stone color enhancing sealer on exotic stone surfaces is not complicated or difficult. Simply follow this process:
- Test Ager Tiger on a small inconspicuous area of the stone before beginning the treatment.
- Clean and dry the surface to be treated. (Surface must be clean and dry when treated.)
- Evenly spread the Ager Tiger with a cloth or sponge on the surface until the stone no longer absorbs the liquid.
- Immediately buff with a clean cloth.
- Immediately after applying Ager Tiger to the stone, remove any excess product form the surface to prevent superficial glossy, sticky residual film.
- Allow the surface to dry for 1 hour.
- The surface is water repellent approximately 24 hours after application.
- If the surface is a floor, wait 24 hours before walking on the surface.
250 ML of Tenax Ager Tiger Color Enhancer and Sealer covers 40-45 square feet.
Reseal the can thoroughly after using. Keep away from heat, humidity and sunlight. Please be sure to read the instructions and
safety data sheet before use. Important: When using 250 ML Ager Tiger exotic stone color enhancer and sealer for the first time we suggest testing on a small hidden area first.