Clean White 215 ML 2:1 Cartridge Glue
Glaxs Clean White is a high adhesion system for indoor and outdoor bonding of Marble Countertops, Ceramic Panels, Sandstone, Stone Countertops, Sintered Stone, and similar surfaces. Glaxs is available in a wide variety of colors. Requires use of special M200XMR Cartridge Gun.
Clean White is one color of many Glaxs colors. Each color of Glaxs is a versatile adhesive and it is not only color matched to various colors of materials, but it also is compatible with many kinds of surfaces, including these 25 popular producers:
- Atlas Plan
- Allen & Roth
- Kalinga Stone
- Mason Quartz
- Advanced Kitchen & Bath
- Corian Quartz
- VTI Truquartz
- Kivesta Quartz
- Stone Italiana
- Atlas Concorde
- VOC free
- Excellent adhesion
- Ultra rapid
- Excellent color stability to sunlight
- Glossy, shiny and easy to polish
- Indoor and Outdoor use
- Pre-dosed for easy dispensing
- Comes with 2 mixing nozzles
Glaxs Clean White Instructions for Use:
- All the surfaces to be treated must be cleaned and free of dust and grease.
- In case of glossy and/or smooth surfaces, we suggest to scrub the surfaces with sandpaper before gluing.
- Remove the threaded extremity and uncap the cartridge.
- Fix the mixer to the cartridge through the threaded nozzle.
- Before applying the glue on the surfaces, do spurge around 5 gr in line.
- Use only guns approved by Tenax, MK Sulzer ratio 2+1 H236M and Mixpac DM200-01 ratio 2+1.
- After usage, clean the nozzle, replace the cap and discard the mixer after use. Product will not set below +1°C.
Glaxs Clean White in cartridge will last at least 12 months, in normal conditions between 18-25°c, kept away from source of heat, humidity and sun light.
Resin and hardener are chemical products, please read the safety data sheet before usage and the rules written on the product label.
- Gel time in bulk at 77°: 3-5 min
- Tacky free time at 77°: approx. 15 min
- Working time at 77°: 45-60 min
- Temp range for use after hardening: -13°F to 140°F
|Technical Data for Glaxs Clean White|
|Viscosity cps 25°C 20 r.p.m (ASTM D2196) ||tixotropic liquid|
|Density at 25°C gr/cm3 ||1.27|
|Aspect ||colored liquid|
|Ratio of use glue/hardener ||2+1|
|Gel time (in bulk) at 25°C in min ||3-5 min|
|Time for handling pieces ||15-20 min|
|Working time suggested at 25°C in min ||45-60 min|
|Minimum reaction temperature ||+1°C|
|Minimun temperature of use after hardening ||-25°C|
|Minimun temperature of use after hardening ||+60°C|
|Shelf life at 18-20°C ||24 months|
|Adhesion force in MPa at 25°C on natural stone, diamond cut surface after 1 hour (ASTM D 4541)*||9.0 - 10.0|
|Adhesion force in MPa at 25°C on natural stone, diamond cut surface after 24 hours (ASTM D 4541)* ||9.5 - 10.5|
|Adhesion force in MPa at 25°C on quartz, diamond cut surface after 1 hour (ASTM D 4541)*||9.0 - 10.0|
|Adhesion force in MPa at 25°C on quartz, diamond cut surface after 24 hours (ASTM D 4541)*||12.0 - 13.0|
|Adhesion force in MPa at 25°C on ceramic, diamond cut surface after 1 hour (ASTM D 4541)*||9.0 - 11.0|
|Adhesion force in MPa at 25°C on ceramic, diamond cut surface after 24 hours (ASTM D 4541)*||10.0 - 13.0 |
|Clean White Technical Data Sheet|