Dark Color Stone Micro Fissure & Webbing Treatment
1 Quart Pectro Black is a treatment for concealing, disguising, or eliminating micro fissures (a.k.a. "webbing") in polished granite surfaces. Pectro Black 1 Quart and is especially effective when used on medium to light colored stone. For darker colored granite, use Pectro Clear micro fissure correction treatment.
Directions for Use
Using Pectro Black is a simple process which involves the following steps:
- Test Pectro Black 1 Quart on a small inconspicuous area of the surface prior to treatment.
- Clean and completely dry the surface to be treated.
- Evenly spread Pectro Black on the surface until the stone no longer absorbs the liquid.
- Buff the surface imeediately using a clean cloth.
- Be sure to remove any excess Pectro from the stone's surface to avoid creating a superficial glossy, sticky residue on the stone's surface.
- Allow 5 minutes for the stone to dry.
- For floors, do not walk on the surface until it is completely dry.
This product will last at least 2 years if kept between 65° and 77°. Keep away from heat, humidity and sunlight.
please read the safety data sheet for Pectro Black before using this product.