Ecru - P 816 Color Glaxs 215 ML
Ecru - P 816 Color Glaxs 215 ML is made of two previously dosed components. This multipurpose Ecru - P 816 Color Glaxs 215 ML is produced in a special cartridge ratio 2+1, with 2 tubes and a mixer which allows the correct extrusion of the product very easily. Once inserted in a proper gun with 2 pistons, the product is ready for use.
Ecru - P 816 Color Glaxs 215 ML is suitable to glue and to mend:
- Solid Surface
This adhesive can also be used to bond different materials together such as:
Compatible With Many Products
Glaxs is a versatile adhesive and it is not only color matched to various colors of materials, but it also is compatible with many kinds of surfaces, including these 25 popular producers:
- Infinity Surface
- Santa Margherita
- Irah Quartz
- Quartz Natur
- Quantum Quartz
- Essa Stone
- Totem Quartz
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Instructions for Use:
- All the surfaces to be treated must be cleaned and free of dust and grease.
- In case of glossy and/or smooth surfaces, we suggest to scrub the surfaces with sandpaper before gluing.
- Remove the threaded extremity and uncap the cartridge.
- Fix the mixer to the cartridge through the threaded nozzle.
- Before applying the glue on the surfaces, do spurge around 5 cm in line.
- Use only guns approved by Tenax, MK Sulzer ratio 2+1 H236M and Mixpac DM200-01 ratio 2+1.
- After usage, clean the nozzle, replace the cap and discard the mixer after use. Product will not set below +1°C.
The products in cartridge will last at least 18 months in the pack and 12 months out of pack, in normal conditions between 18-25°c, kept away from source of heat, humidity and sun light.
- Gel time in bulk at 77°: 3-5 min
- Tacky free time at 77°: approx. 15 min
- Working time at 77°: 45-60 min
- Temp range for use after hardening: -13°F to 140°F
|Technical Data for Glaxs Ecru - P 816|
|Viscosity cps 25°C 20 r.p.m (ASTM D2196) ||tixotropic liquid|
|Density at 25°C gr/cm3 ||1.27|
|Aspect ||colored liquid|
|Ratio of use glue/hardener ||2+1|
|Gel time (in bulk) at 25°C in min ||3-5 min|
|Time for handling pieces ||15-20 min|
|Working time suggested at 25°C in min ||45-60 min|
|Minimum reaction temperature ||+1°C|
|Minimun temperature of use after hardening ||-25°C|
|Minimun temperature of use after hardening ||+60°C|
|Shelf life at 18-20°C ||24 months|
|Adhesion force in MPa at 25°C on natural stone, diamond cut surface after 1 hour (ASTM D 4541)*||9.0 - 10.0|
|Adhesion force in MPa at 25°C on natural stone, diamond cut surface after 24 hours (ASTM D 4541)* ||9.5 - 10.5|
|Adhesion force in MPa at 25°C on quartz, diamond cut surface after 1 hour (ASTM D 4541)*||9.0 - 10.0|
|Adhesion force in MPa at 25°C on quartz, diamond cut surface after 24 hours (ASTM D 4541)*||12.0 - 13.0|
|Adhesion force in MPa at 25°C on ceramic, diamond cut surface after 1 hour (ASTM D 4541)*||9.0 - 11.0|
|Adhesion force in MPa at 25°C on ceramic, diamond cut surface after 24 hours (ASTM D 4541)*||10.0 - 13.0 |
|Ecru - P 816 Technical Data Sheet|