250 ML Quartz Toner Plus
This product from Tenax is a color enhancing product designed for use on engineered stone or quartz surfaces. This "plus" version of the original product offers the following enhancements:
- Better Penetration
- Lasts Longer
- Protects Better Against Water Stains
- Lower VOC Means Less Fumes
- Approved for Food Contact
Stone Appearance Enhancement
Tenax Quartz Toner Plus is a surface treatment that can be used to enhance quartz, engineered, and agglomerate stones. Quartz Toner Plus 250 ML is perfect for several kinds of enhancement.
Internal Color Harmony
Toner Plus corks for bringing out the deep rich color in quartz and engineered stone surfaces and is excellent for matching the edge of the stone with the surface polish color.
Quartz Toner Plus is compatible with several types of stone finishes including:
Blemish Correction and Prevention
Quartz Toner works well to disguise small scratches in engineered stone surfaces. Additionally, it is also suitable to protect surfaces against oil and water based substances that could create blemishes in the appearance of the material.
Toner Plus does not change color when exposed to the sun and is for indoor and outdoor use.
Dual Action Product
Quartz Toner Plus works as both a
stone color enhancer and as a premium grade high quality sealer. As a result, it is a great product for quartz countertops. And because it is approved for food contact in compliance with the European rule 90/128 ECC, it is effective for this use.
1 Liter covers approximately 250-300 sq feet
Usage of 250 ML Quartz Toner Plus should follow these steps when being used:
- Apply product to a completely clean and dry surface.
- Spread the product using a brush, cloth, sponge or spray gun.
- Apply as much product as the material can absorb.
- After a few seconds clean (buff) the surface with a cloth to avoid the formation of glossy and sticky films.
- Repeat after 10-15 minutes.
- If using on the floor do not walk on the surface for 24 hours.
- Test product on small, hidden area before use.
- Please read Safety data sheet before usage.
This product will last at least 2 years if kept between 65° and 77°. Keep away from heat, humidity and sunlight.