14" Tenax Dekton Blade
Dekton is a sintered material that is called by a variety of labels. Sintered stone, Ultra-compact surface, etc. Dekton is very hard and requires specific blade specifications in order to achieve an efficient cut that is clean. Tenax has fashioned a Dekton blade that is "tuned" to cut this material (and other sintered materials) well.
The following are the 14" blade specs for Dekton materials and may not be the accurate specs for cutting other sintered materials.
- Specifically Marketed to Users of Dekton
- 2100-2400 RPM
- Straight Cut Feed Rate: 600-1000mm (23.62-39.37in) per Minute
- Miter Cut Feed Rate: 350-800mm (13.78-31.50in) per Minute
- Standard 2.3mm (0.0905in) Core
|14" Dekton Bridge Saw Blade Specs
|Dekton Tile Thickness
||Feed Speed LM/min
||Feed Speed LFT/min
- While entering and exiting the cut, reduce, the speed feed by 40-50%
- While cutting at 45°, reduce the speed feed by 40%