16" Tenax Ceramic & Porcelain Blade
Porcelain is a sintered material that is produced by a variety of manufacturers. Crossville, SapienStone, etc. Porcelain is very hard and requires specific blade specifications in order to achieve an efficient cut that is clean. Tenax has fashioned a ceramic & porcelain blade that is "tuned" to cut this material in a variety of brands.
Porcelian Blade Specs
The following are the 16" blade specs for porcelain materials and may not be the accurate specs for cutting other sintered material.
- Specifically Marketed to Users of Porcelain Sintered Materials
- 1900-2200 RPM
- Straight Cut Feed Rate: 800-2000mm (31.50-78.74in) per Minute
- Miter Cut Feed Rate: 500-1400mm (19.69-55.12in) per Minute
- Standard 2.3mm (0.0905in) Core
|16" Ceramic & Porcelain Bridge Saw Blade Specs
|Porcelain Tile Thickness
||Feed Speed LM/min
||Feed Speed LFT/min
- While entering and exiting the cut, reduce, the speed feed by 40-50%
- While cutting at 45°, reduce the speed feed by 40%