1 Liter Anti-graffiti Sealer
Glydex is a water-based, anti-stain, water and oil proof sealer for granite and similar stone. It is completely free of organic solvents and operates on the surface of the stone. Glydex works by filling the microporosities of the stone and preventing liquids from penetrating the material. However, after application, the sealer remains permeable to vapors allowing the stone to breathe and keep the characteristics of the stone unchanged.
Glydex water based sealer has an excellent drop property and it is an excellent anti-graffiti treatment; a permanent marker is easily removable. Additionally, Glydex is VOC free.
Directions for Use
To use Glydex anti-graffiti sealer, simply follow these steps closely:
- Clean and completely dry the surface to be treated.
- Test Glydex on an inconspicuous part of the stone or on a piece of scrap from the slab you are treating.
- Evenly spread Glydex anti-graffiti sealer on the surface until the stone no longer absorbs the liquid.
- Buff the surface immediately using a clean cloth.
- Be sure to remove any excess Glydex sealer from the stone's surface to avoid creating a superficial sticky residue on the stone's surface.
- Wait 10-15 minutes and repeat steps 3-5.
- After waiting 10-15 minutes, repeat steps 3-5 once more.
- Anti-staining property is achieved after 48 hours has passed.
- If the surface being treated is a floor, allow 48 hours to pass before walking on the surface.
Glydex Water Based Sealer freezes at temperatures below 32°. Bring to room temperature to restore original properties of product. This product will last at least 1 year if stored between 64°-77° in the original container. Once opened must be used withing 6 months.
Reseal bottle after each use. Keep product away from heat. Avoid exposing Glydex to humidity and/or sunlight. Please read the
safety data sheet for Glydex water based anti-graffiti sealer before using this product.