24" x 20mm x 60mm White Lion Diamond Bridge Saw blade for Quartzite, Granite, Engineered Stone
The Best Diamond Blade for cutting Quartzite Stone
24" Diamond Bridge Saw blade for Quartzite, granite, engineered stone, quartz materials.
German Silent core Steel to run quiet and smooth.
The Weha White Lion 24" Diamond Bridge Saw blade is the Best diamond blade in its class.
Arrix (array) diamond layered technology for constant high speed cutting.
Outstanding life for 20mm diamond bridge saw blades
With a patented diamond segment design to increase cutting speed by 35%.
Diamond segment design will not chip the stone.
- 24" x 20mm height segment
- 60mm arbor
- Recommended RPM: 900 rpm
Weha has built this blade specifically for Granite and Engineered stone.
We have have taken into consideration all 5 questions above to design and create an ARIX Bond segment that will cut fast and smooth, without chipping, and give the life of a 25mm height segment.
The Segment is the Layered ARIX technology to give high diamond concentration and continuous diamond contact with the stone. The bond matrix is specifically for granite and quartz engineered stone.
What core did we use? German silent core, of course!
What is produced is a premium designed blade that will give a fab shop production, speed, clean cuts, life, and overall exceptional performance.
1) What bond will be used for the material you will be cutting. The White Lion Bridge Saw blade bond was made specifically for granite and Engineered Stone.
2) What type of Matrix will be used? We used the ARIX Layered diamond Technology for continuous diamond contact to the stone and maximum diamond concentration for extra life
3) Do you want life or speed? Well, we wanted both! By using the ARIX matrix diamond technology with the segment design to remove slurry and "bite" the stone, we have achieved a fast cut of 10-15 ft per minute with exceptional life.
4) How tall of a segment will be used for the material being cut? We chose a 20mm segment height based upon the bond of the segment. This 20mm height will achieve the same life of a 25mm Bridge Saw blade but without the risks that come with a 25mm blade(segments breaking, misjudging the blade and jamming into the stone, the last 5mm of the segment not cutting). The Weha White Lion will cut to the core!5) What type of core will be used for the job at hand? We have chosen to stay with the most widely used and respected core in the world, the German made Silent Core. This core will run quite, smooth, and will not fatigue or deflect during cuts.