1 Liter Professional Grade Stone Sealer - Proseal
Proseal premium grade professional stone sealer is an ultra premium impregnating sealer that slows natural stones' absorption of liquids. Proseal (1 Liter) stone sealer is both waterproof and oil proof. This stone sealer is excellent for several types of stone (see list below). It is designed for natural stone surfaces and offers a professional quality seal. Proseal premium grade professional stone sealer allows the stone to breathe to maintain its natural characteristics. This sealer may be used indoors and outdoors and does not change the color of the stone.
- Engineered Stone
Directions for Use
To use Proseal 1 Liter premium grade professional stone sealer, simply follow these steps closely:
- Clean and completely dry the surface to be treated.
- Test Proseal on an inconspicuous part of the stone or on a piece of scrap from the slab you are treating.
- Evenly spread Proseal premium grade professional stone sealer on the surface using a clean sponge or cloth until the stone no longer absorbs the liquid.
- Buff the surface immediately using a clean cloth.
- Be sure to remove any excess Proseal sealer from the stone's surface to avoid creating a superficial sticky residue on the stone's surface.
- Wait 10-15 minutes and repeat steps 3-5.
- If the surface being treated is a floor, allow 24 hours to pass before walking on the surface.
The suggested application temperature for Proseal is 50°-95°F. The ideal temperature for application is 68°-77°F. Above 95°F will pose a problem due to increased evaporation.
Approximate Coverage Area
53-81 Square Feet
215-323 Square Feet
1,075-1,615 Square Feet
11,825-17,765 Square Feet
43,000-64,600 Square Feet
1 Liter Proseal premium stone sealer freezes at temperatures below 32°. Bring to room temperature to restore original properties of product. This product will last at least 2 years if stored between 64°-77° in the original container.
Reseal bottle after each use. Keep product away from heat. Avoid exposing Proseal to humidity and/or sunlight. Please read the
safety data sheet for 1 Liter Proseal professional grade stone sealer before using this product.