Single Seam Setter
This seam setter is super easy to use and is made specifically for pulling seams of countertops during installs.
Directions for Use
The single seam setter is has simple instructions for operation. They are as follows:
- Place one cup on each side of the seam.
- Pull the lever on each of the cups to fasten them to the surface you are seaming.
- Using the large handle pull the two pieces together.
At A Glance
- Micro adjustment screw for fine tuning to achieving tight seaming.
- 2 - 5" cups with protective caps.